Christian voice through love
Member login

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Member login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When people hassle us about speaking God's truth

2 posters

Go down

When people hassle us about speaking God's truth Empty When people hassle us about speaking God's truth

Post by twin spin Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 am

Numbers 14-17

In Numbers 16:28 Moses says, "The Lord has sent me to do all these things."
When people hassle us about and call us judgmental for speaking God's truth, may we not be ashamed to speak these words.
They are a strong confession of faith, and they place the burden on theother person's conscience.
Either they can accept God's words, or they can reject them.

But let them make no mistake about it--it is GOD'S words about which they are deciding.

SOMETHING ABOUT WHICH TO PRAY:
In their presumption they went up toward the hill country, though neither Moses nor the ark of the covenant movedfrom the camp.
Then the Amalekites and Canaanites who lived in that hill country came down and attacked them and beat them down all the way to Hormah.
(Numbers 14:44-45)

Heavenly Father, keep me from repeating the sin of the Israelites.
Lead me to realize that, when it comes to matters on which you have spoken,
strength of conviction and being in the majority does not make me right.
Help me also to realize that unity of purpose does not guarantee success.

Rather, you decide what is right, and you grant success or failure.
Before I act, before I speak, give me the wisdom to be sure that what I am doing is in keeping with your will--
and not merely something that I"feel" very strongly.

Guide me by your Word. Amen.

Pastor Paul

twin spin
Admin

http://christian-voice.com

Back to top Go down

When people hassle us about speaking God's truth Empty Persecuted for Righteousness

Post by blood bought Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 am

I think it's time for believers to pray for holy boldness to speak the Lord's Word. The days are getting more and more evil; the PC crowd will smear anyone speaking the truth nowadays. Their idea of love is not of God at all; they are friends of the world.

Matthew 5
[10] Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[11] Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
[12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

blood bought

https://www.youtube.com/user/bornagainbytheblood

Back to top Go down